Greetings one and all~
One of our very own Board members, Nancy Hightshoe, brought this challenge to our attention. Capture the true spirit of Christmas and spread a bit of Christmas magic. Remember miracles really do happen. Who knows how many Christmases could be brightened by this simple gesture.
1. Pick someone who has had a tough time or would simply benefit from some festive goodwill. It doesn’t have to be someone you know well.
2. Choose a gift – big or small.
3. Write an anonymous note, some kind words about why you were thinking of them.
4. Leave it all at their doorstep.
5. Knock on the door and leg it – make sure they don’t see you!
6. Feel happy knowing that you have spread some Christmas cheer with no expectations of anything in return.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,
Kristina D. Jackson, M.S.W.