First of all thank you for your patience during this past month as we have been making changes to the web site. Thanks to Steve Kelly and Christopher Tysh, the web site has been transferred to a new web host. We are humbly grateful for their devotion to get the job done correctly, particularly since this was a volunteer effort. There have been other changes made with more on the way. Hopefully, this should not affect your ability to view the web site.
- Thursday, February 28, 2019: 8th Ward Candidate Forum 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm at Tower Grove Baptist Church 4257 Magnolia Avenue St. Louis, MO. 63139
- Sunday, March 3rd 3:00 pm: The Stupp Center, Tower Grove Park Lecture Series,“Descendants of the Gurney Family.” Seating is limited, first come, first served.
- Tuesday, March 5, 2019: Primary Election
- Friday, March 22, 2019: Last day to register membership with SWGNA in order to vote at the April general membership meeting.
- Friday, March 22, 2019: Last day to submit letter of interest to serve on the SWGNA Board of Directors
- Sunday, April 7th 3:00 pm: The Stupp Center, Tower Grove Park Lecture Series, ” Historian with the National Park Service.” Seating is limited, first come, first served.
- Monday, April 22, 2019: Second Quarter General Membership Meeting St. Louis Activity Center 5602 Arsenal Street St. Louis, MO 63139 7:00 pm
Upcoming Elections for Board of Directors:
Our association will have its annual elections for board members, at the April 22nd general membership meeting. There is one position open – member at large. Each position is for a term of two years. We seek representation from all geographic areas of our neighborhoods. Board members are expected to attend monthly meetings, quarterly neighborhood meetings, various events and be a current in dues as a paid member of SWGNA. If interested, please email (email@example.com); or mail a letter of interest to the office. The deadline for nomination is Friday, March 22, 2019, to be eligible for the April 22nd election. In order to vote in this upcoming election, dues must be received by March 22nd.
In service and gratitude,
Kristina D. Jackson, M.S.W.
P.S. We would love it if you would consider shopping, eating and drinking locally at Park Avenue Coffee. Thanks so much!